- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
- What is the legitimisation for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- Who your data are assigned to.
- What your rights are.
1. Party responsible:
INVERSIONES TRES PLAYAS MÁLAGA HOLDING COMPANY, S.L. (B87122008), Av. del Mediterráneo 24, 2C, 46910, Sedavi, Valencia. firstname.lastname@example.org
Datos Registrales BORME, Registro Mercantil de VALENCIA T 9965, L 7247, F 24, S 8, H V165395, I/A 2 (26.05.15)
2. Purposes, legitimisation and storage of the processing of data sent via the:
Purpose: To provide the means for contacting us and answering your requests for information and to send you information on our products, services and activities via digital media, if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our forms and checking the acceptance box for the sending of information.
Storage: Once your request has been resolved via our form or answered by email, if no new processing is generated and having accepted receipt of commercial communications until the user requests their de-registration.
Purpose: To answer your information requests, deal with your requests and answer any queries or doubts.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
Storage: indefinitely until the User will exercise his right of suppression or revoke his consent.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and therefore any failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to you correctly or provide the service or information requested.
3. Recipients of the data.
In order to manage your request adequately, your data will be assigned to one or more of the following group companies:
- INVERSIONES FLAMINGOS PLAYA BENAHAVIS, S.L.,
- INVERSIONES MAR AZUL PLAYA ESTEPONA, S.L.
- INVERSIONES SOTOSERENA PLAYA ESTEPONA, S.L.
- INVERSIONES MONTE HALCONES, S.L.
- INVERSIONES ALCAIDESA SOL, S.L.
- INVERSIONES ALCAIDESA SEAVIEWS, S.L.
- INVERSIONES CASARES DEL MAR, S.L.
Your data may also be assigned to one or more of our associated sales partners in their capacity as the controller’s data processors, always with the sole aim of fulfilling the purpose for which they were supplied.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time after granting it for the processing of their data. Under no circumstance does withdrawal of consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relations established previously.
Likewise, you may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
Where and how to request the exercising your Rights from the data controller or any of the group companies: By writing to the party concerned at their postal or electronic address (provided in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with regard to which personal data.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
Cookies are short files that are sent to and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer via its browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to gather and store the user's data while they are connected to provide the services requested and are not usually conserved (Session Cookies), or to store the user’s data for another type of future service in which case it may be stored for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be our own or those of a third party.
There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies which facilitate the user’s browsing session and the use of the different options or services the website offers such as identifying the session, enabling access to certain areas, simplifying orders, purchases, completion of forms, entries, security, providing functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalisation cookies which allow the user to access the services in keeping with their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the website users’ behaviour and to measure the user’s activity and create browsing profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies help to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies which enable management of the advertising spaces on the website, based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, to create their profile and customise the advertising shown on the user’s browser.
LIFESTYLE HOMES uses only its own and third-party technical, personalisation and analysis cookies which under no circumstance process personal data but do capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
For this reason, when entering our website, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services we request your consent to use same.
At any moment, you may exercise your right of activation, desactivation or elimination of cookies of this website. These actions are carried out differently according to the browser being used. Here we give you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> content configuration.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Configuration.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
Edge: Configuration -> See advanced configuration -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information you can read the Help section of your browser or the support pages:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
7. Updating your data
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.